4.24.2011

Beyonce's new single - hot or not?

So, Beyonce came out with a new single, "Run the World (Girls)," which will be featured on her fourth studio album.

Hot?
I think the lyrics are awesome, being a girl. Haha. She says, "I'm repping for the girls who're taking over the world." And the vocals are incredible, of course. I mean, it's Beyonce. And the beat is catchy.

Not!!
HOWEVER, the beat combined with the repetitive chorus is extremely annoying. Unbearably annoying. It practically causes anxiety. I did not like this song - complete let down. I hope the rest of the album does not inflict further injuries to my ear drum.

Check it out:


The music video for the single will be coming out soon. The director, Francis Lawrence, says it will probably be the biggest music video Beyonce has ever done. I hope that means they'll mute it. Haha - no hating, I love Beyonce. But this song is painful.

1 comment:

  1. haha, you're right. my ears hurt :( but i have faith in the rest of the album. CANT WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete