4.09.2011

Bookworms: Check out goodreads.com!

Just wanted to share this site with you bookworms out there! I discovered goodreads.com  earlier this year and have been addicted ever since. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you've read and books you want to read. This site is amazing because it lets you write reviews and rate books, as well as search for books that have been rated by others. Every time I'm looking for a new book to read, I can find a great one in seconds. The site has features like book lists and friend lists, so you can check out what your friends are reading and which books they like.
I absolutely loooveee this site and encourage any book-lover to sign up (it's completely free). You can add me as a friend - I'm a tough critic, so if I rate a book well, you'll know its worth reading. I'm into young adult, realistic fiction, and sci-fy that's not too far fetched. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment