4.25.2011

The Hunger Games ★★★★★★

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY (BY SUZANNE COLLINS) YET, GET YOUR BUTT TO A LIBRARY AND TAKE IT OUT. I'm not a major bookworm, but I do enjoy a good book once in a while. I don't have the patience for slow or boring books and I'm a tough critic, so when I suggest a book, READ IT. I just finished the first Hunger Games book and ran like a ninja to my laptop to rave about it. This book is for both genders and any age - it's absolutely amazing!!! This is the 2nd best book I've ever read and I'm about to start the second book in the series (my absolute favorite book is Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, but I would only recommend it to teenage girls). This book includes action, drama, romance, suspense, and absolute awesomeness! Click here to read a synopsis and reviews.
Don't make any excuses, just drop everything you're doing and SPRINT to a library or bookstore and pick it up immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment